Gaming BulletsBy Christian
October 29, 2000 - 1:12 PM
- Elite Force Center has been updated with an interview with Raven's Brian Pelletier, talking, not surprisingly, about 'Voyager: Elite Force'. Topics include features that were scrapped from the game, fan feedback, and the news that there will eventually be a new map released giving people the chance to tour the entire ship.
- And Pelletier also updated his .plan file with his answer to a question from a German gaming mag about the complaints by many hardcore gamers that the game was too short.
- Another Elite Force interview, this time with project administrator Kenn Hoekstra and level designer Michael Raymond-Judy, is now available at Well-Rounded Entertainment.
- And finally, Barak Tutterrow at Gamezilla has reviewed the Voyager game, giving it a rating of 91%.
- GameSpot has posted 7 new screenshots of 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen', Simon & Schuster's action game now scheduled for a November release.
- New shots of the game are also available at IGN PC.
- Thanks go out mostly to Blue's News for these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.