News BulletsBy Caillan
September 29, 2001 - 7:56 AM
- The Psi Phi Enterprise site has been updated with the full credits for 'Broken Bow.'
- Some behind the scenes photos of Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) on the Mark & Brian Radio Show are available to view here.
- Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) spoke briefly to the Associated Press about making Enterprise seem as realistic as possible. "That's where the effort to make it as truthful and honest as we can is so important," he said. "You want to give the audience as much as they are giving you." The original article, which also features a photo of the actor, can be found here.
- Section 31 has posted three pages of screencaps from 'Broken Bow,' which are available to view at the web site.
- Danish physicists have caused two groups of trillions of atoms to interact at a distance, possibly paving the way for technology similar to Trek's transporters. Read the full article to find out more. Thanks to Jose Gonzalez for this!
- An Enterprise ratings database has started up at NX01.org, where readers can rate each episode in the categories of Special Effects, Character Development, Storyline, Acting, and Overall Enjoyment. Visit the site to find out more.
- Zap2it is offering visitors a chance to grade the Fall television premieres. Currently, Enterprise rates a B plus on the viewer poll, while the Zap2it staff average is a C.
- Cinescape is currently running a poll asking viewers what storytelling directions Enterprise should take. A retrospective entitled 'The 35th Greatest Star Trek Episodes' has also been posted at the site, but it is only available to Premium visitors.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.