News BulletsBy Michelle
December 28, 2003 - 11:01 PM
- TechTV has video highlights of Wil Wheaton and Drew Curtis' recent appearance on Hyperlink. Thanks to Stew B.
- Totally Kate! reports that Kate Mulgrew will be a guest on ArtStreet on WLRN (South Florida) Public Television, Channel 17, on Monday, December 29th at 7:30 p.m., repeating Saturday, January 3rd at 7:00 p.m.
- Totally Kate! also reports that Ryan's Hope reruns on SoapNet will change their timeslot next week to 2 p.m. EST from 12 p.m. EST.
- The Monterey Herald reported that Academy Award-winning animator Wah Ming Chang, who created the tricorder, communicator and modified phasers as well as some costumes on the original series, died on Monday at age 86. Thanks to Ziggy Spence.
- Wigglefish has posted a review of IKS Gorkon, Book One: A Good Day to Die by Keith R.A. DeCandido.
- Roswell, the WB and later UPN series on which Jonathan Frakes and Ron Moore both worked, will arrive on video on February 17, 2004. Thanks to Matt.
- TrekZone.de noted that German SAT.1 will air the third season of Star Trek: Enterprise beginning in summer 2004, with the final eight episodes of season two being shown at the end of July after the first season finishes rerunning.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.