News BulletsBy Michelle
August 28, 2003 - 1:49 PM
- Spike TV will celebrate Labor Day in the U.S. with a Star Trek marathon, showing Next Generation episodes on September 1st from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Scriptwriters Network has announced that writer Harve Bennett and producer Ralph Winter will appear after a screening of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home as part of the "Story to Glory" film series to talk about the film on Tuesday, September 23rd at 7:30 p.m. Information is available from co-sponsor ArcLight Cinemas.
- Jonathan Frakes (Riker)'s Clockstoppers has been purchased by ABC Family in a deal that gives the network exclusive broadcast rights for four years beginning in 2004, according to Sci Fi Wire.
- Psi Phi has a new excerpt from Keith R.A. DeCandido's upcoming Klingon novel A Good Day To Die.
- The Psi Phi Book Database also reports that the thirtieth SCE eBook, Ishtar Rising, Book 1 of 2 by Michael A. Martin and Andy Mangels is available from Amazon.com.
- Creation Entertainment is making available souvenirs from the Official Star Trek Convention held in Las Vegas earlier this month. There are about 50 each of the exclusive Spock and Kirk Las Vegas Hilton gambling chips left.
- Ray Wise, who guest starred on Voyager and The Next Generation, appears in Jeepers Creepers 2 which opens this Friday in US theatres. Thanks to Matt Klamm.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.