News BulletsBy Caillan
July 28, 2003 - 8:34 AM
- The New York Daily News has posted another report on the Enterprise portion of the Television Critics Association press tour. Thanks to 'Miri' for this!
- The Toronto Star also has further comments from Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) and the producers at the TCA.
- The Enterprise Project has now raised just over $2300 for the Hollywood Reporter thank-you ad fund. $2800 is required to purchase the advertising space. To donate to the campaign, head over to this page.
- James Doohan (Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott) was interviewed by David Bassom in the recent issue of Starburst magazine. ""I'm doing fine and I love life!" the actor said. "I spent some time in hospital a while back, so I haven't seen the fans much recently. But I love the fans; I love seeing them, and hope to see them again soon." Further excerpts are available at Sci-Fi Pulse.
- George Takei (Hikaru Sulu) talked about his run for Los Angeles city council in a CNN article looking at actors in politics.
- William Shatner's (James T. Kirk) latest blog updates sees the actor talking about his 4th of July experience.
- Over 100 screencaps from Star Trek: The Motion Picture are now up at TrekPulse.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.