News BulletsBy Christian
July 28, 2000 - 12:10 AM
- Yesterday's UPN repeat of 'Virtuoso' scored a an overnight rating of 2.5/4, down from last week's 3.2/5. The show still easily beat a new episode of the WB summer series 'Young Americans', though.
- Albert L. Ortega at the Mothership has put up a report of the recent 'X-Men' world premiere, featuring of course a photo of Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) and his fiancée, former Trek producer Wendy Neuss.
- Variety is reporting that Studios USA and Fox, together with the 'Blair Witch Project' creators, will be reviving the classic paranormal series 'In Search Of...'. The original series was hosted for five years by Leonard Nimoy (Spock). Thanks go out to Elaine Butler for this!
- Considering his series of Sci-Fi Champ articles, in this latest installment of IGN Sci-Fi's article series Dr. McCoy faces eight guys at once - all actors who ever played Dr. Who. As it's a tie, the final result will be decided by people who write in to vote.
- Michelle Erica Green at AnotherUniverse's Mania Magazine has put up a new edition of her 'Hailing Frequencies' column, containing the usual summary of all the latest Trek news, as well as a review of Trek novels 'Challenger' and 'Preserver'.
- The official Star Trek Continuum has posted a new article on this year's edition of the Galaxy Ball, the charity event hosted by Robert Beltran (Chakotay) and attended by many other 'Voyager' stars.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.