News BulletsBy Christian
June 28, 2000 - 10:34 PM
- UltimateTV is reporting that a court has ruled the World Wrestling Federation is allowed to walk away from USA Networks and sign a five-year deal with Viacom. As a result, many of the WWF's most popular shows will go to Viacom cable network TNN, while 'Voyager' home net UPN will be gaining an extension for their popular 'WWF Smackdown!' show, as well as the Sunday games of the XFL, the extreme football game slated for February by WWF Entertainment and NBC.
- According to a Reuters report, Priceline.com is planning to set up business in Europe as well, following a very successful launch in the United States. No word on whether this means we will get to see William Shatner (James T. Kirk) sing as well.
- Decipher has updated the Current Rulings for the Official Star Trek Customisable Card Game. The new rulings are available as PDF, Text or HTML files.
- The official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage has put up a scan of the front cover of the new Channels magazine, featuring Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine). The cover can be found on their news page, where you can also find info on how to directly order the magazine.
- According to an article on Apple.com by Nancy Eaton, Brad Dourif (who played Suder on Voyager's 'Meld' and 'Basics') will be playing the villain in 'Myst III: Exile', the sequel to the wildly popular 'Myst' and 'Riven' adventure games, scheduled for a Spring 2001 release. Thanks go out to Sebi Meyer for this!
- According to Wednesday's edition of 'National Enquirer' TV, William Shatner (James T. Kirk) is now selling 35,000 of his Priceline.com shares for an estimated $3 million. Thanks go out to BORG for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.