Gaming BulletsBy Christian
June 28, 2000 - 10:18 PM
- VoyagerEliteForce.com has put up two screenshots of the LCARS menu interface used in the single-player and multiplayer games of 'Voyager: Elite Force'.
- ActionTrip has an interview with Raven's Kenn Hoekstra, who talks about the upcoming demo and the full game's release date.
- Yesterday, Stomped's John Callaham kicked off their 'Voyager: Elite Force' interview with the first in a series of four developer interviews, in this one talking to lead designer Chris Foster. In the interview he mentions a level editor for the game might be released on the CD.
- Stomped has also put up an interview with Les Dorscheid, the game's lead artist. One of the interesting things revealed in the interview is that Kate Mulgrew actually had approval over the likeness of Captain Janeway in the game.
- And GA-Source has a dozen new screenshots from the game's Holomatch mode.
- Bernard Dy at Sharky Extreme has posted an extremely short preview of 'Star Trek: Away Team', including several screenshots from the squad-based strategy game.
- 'Star Trek: Armada' has finally dropped out of the top-20 PC games sales charts, after a very succesful run there, beating out rival 'Star Wars: Force Commander'.
- Gus Lane at MPOG has written a rather negative review of 'Klingon Academy', awarding the Interplay space simulator just 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.