News BulletsBy Michelle
May 28, 2004 - 9:06 PM
- The current issue of TV Guide has named Star Trek the number one cult TV series of all time.
- Spike TV is moving Deep Space Nine to 1 p.m. while The Next Generation is back at 8 p.m. for the next two weeks. Beginning the third week of June, there will be DS9 marathons on Fridays. Thanks to Holly.
- Nancy Hower (Ensign Wildman) will be selling personalized, autographed copies of her new book The Tall Detective via The Unofficial Nancy Hower Homepage.
- Arclight Cinemas will host a discussion with Brannon Braga in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 15th after a screening of Star Trek: First Contact, which he co-wrote.
- Creation will host a cruise with Marina Sirtis (Troi), Walter Koenig (Chekov), Dominic Keating (Reed) and Robert Picardo (The Doctor) among others.
- Conventionphoto.dk has many photos from FedCon 2004.
- The Register reports that German scientists have determined the universe to be shaped like a trumpet bell, a topology called a Picard horn. Thanks to Mark.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.