Gaming BulletsBy Caillan
April 28, 2002 - 4:34 PM
- 'Bridge Commander' project leader David Litwin recently spoke to Ground Bridge Commander about his work on the game. "I was Project Lead, which involves ultimately anything and everything necessary to get the product shipped," he said. "My main focus was on the team management, but I also led the design in the first half of the project and was the programming lead throughout." Read the full interview here.
- Tim Lewinson at Gaming Age has posted his review of 'Bridge Commander.'
Star Trek Bridge Commander is a worthy entry into the rapidly improving line Star Trek licensed games. A sequel with better support for divergent paths would be a perfect upgrade, but Bridge Commander stands tall on its own merits. An excellent effort from Totally Games, and fully worth the purchase.
The game was awarded an A minus in the full review.
- The first patch for 'Bridge Commander' is available for download at Activision.
- A new screenshot from 'Elite Force II' can be found at Ritualistic.com. Thanks to Doug Wilson for this!
- Sample pages from the RPG Player's Guide are up at Decipher.com. Further information on the guide, which was released last Wednesday, is available here.
Thanks to Blue's News for some of these!