Gaming BulletsBy Christian
April 28, 2001 - 2:01 PM
- Lots of news is still coming out on the 'Voyager: Elite Force Expansion,' now rapidly nearing release. First of all, GameSpot has a new 11 MB gameplay movie from the product, showing the black-and-white Captain Proton campaign.
- Belgian site De Spelletjesgarnaal (the Gaming Shrimp) has put up a large amount of new screenshots from the expansion.
- GameJolly has posted an interview with Raven's Kenn Hoekstra, the Project Administrator of both the original game and the expansion pack. In the interview, Hoekstra said that after the expansion, there are no current plans to do anything with Elite Force, though that could change at a later date.
- Unlike what the title of the site would seem to suggest, X-Treme Gaming Radio has also put up several new screenshots from the expansion pack.
- A conversion of the PC 'Elite Force' game is currently being worked on for Sony's Playstation 2, and GameSpot has posted 21 screenshots from that project.
- The Bridge, a fan site for Totally Games' upcoming 'Bridge Commander,' has put up version 1.50 of its extensive Frequently Asked Questions document.
- And Totally Games itself has posted a new Screenshot of the Week.
- Privateer at the 3D Games Zone has posted his first impressions of 'Dominion War,' the upcoming real-time strategy game by Simon & Schuster set in the DS9 universe.
- 'Dominion Wars' is also the subject of a three-page preview on GameSpot UK.
- And finally, Daryl Grant at the Neoseeker has posted his review of 'Star Trek: Away Team.' Awarding it a rating of just 69%, he said that "not even [his] fondness for Star Trek could overcome the shortcomings of this game."
Thanks go out to Blue's News for most of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.