News BulletsBy Christian
April 28, 2001 - 11:48 AM
- Totally Kate!, a site dedicated to Kate Mulgrew, has posted a number of screencaps from the actress's recent appearance on 'Fox and Friends'.
- According to Psi Phi, starting May 7, the syndicated episodes of Voyager will again divert from the normal airing order. With 'Eye of the Needle' and 'Projections' set to air first for the month, current speculation is that May will be an 'Alpha Quadrant' theme month. More information on this can be found at Psi Phi's Voyager Archive.
- Sarah Lederle at the Arkansas Traveler has written a report about the recent University of Arkansas Star Trek Convention, which featured appearances by both Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat) and Jeffrey Combs (Weyoun). Both actors participated in a Q&A session, while a Customisable Card Game tournament and a memorabilia auction were also held.
- The official Star Trek site is reporting that Alfre Woodard, who starred in 'Star Trek: First Contact' as Lily Sloane, has been cast in the upcoming four-hour ABC miniseries A Wrinkle In Time. The film, based on the classic children's book by Madeleine L'Engle, will air next season on consecutive Sundays as part of of The Wonderful World of Disney.
- MediaTrek.com, the Star Trek video site best known for providing downloadable versions of the latest UPN promos, will be unavailable for a few days while it is moving to a new location.
- Jason Davidson has updated his Star Trek News site with an editorial on the rumoured problems with Scott Bakula over the Series V lead role. In the article, Davidson wondered whether we aren't just seeing the story of Genevieve Bujold (originally cast as Janeway) all over again.
- SF-Radio.de reports that the German television station Premiere World will end its Star Trek Top 30 program on the 1st of May, showing Voyager's 'Year of Hell.' In the program, viewers were able to vote which episodes they wanted to see on the station. From the 8th of May on, the station will start showing Voyager's seventh season.
- Julia Houston at About.com's Star Trek Fans has posted a new edition of her Hailing Frequencies newsletter, containing the usual news round-up, a TV guide, convention listings, trivia and letters to the editor.
- And Houston has also added a new top-10 list: '24th Century Corporate Tactics.'
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.