News BulletsBy Amy
March 28, 2001 - 8:28 PM
- Psi Phi's syndication schedule has been updated through to mid-May.
- Section 31 has posted their latest 'Generations Cut Scene' of the day. Today feature is 'Gencuts-9: Bath Time' and 'Gencuts-10: Moving Out'.
- According to Patrick Stewart - the Actor's Actor, the Minneapolis Star Tribune has posted an article written by Stewart (Picard) in which he reveals why he thinks the theatre creates such a powerful bond between actors and audience, and why television and film can never offer that unique experience.
- Margaret Basta sends word that Leonard Nimoy (Spock) will be appearing at Temple Israel in West Bloomfield, Michigan on Sunday, April 1st at 3 pm. According to the Detroit Jewish News, he will be narrating a new symphonic work by Charles Osborne based on the novel by Elie Wiesel entitled 'Souls on Fire'. Complimentary tickets and details can be obtained by calling 248-661-5700.
- Sid City, the official website of Alexander Siddig (Bashir), has psoted a number of updates on the actor's latest project, the movie 'Reign of Fire', which is currently filming.
- Rene Auberjonois (Odo) will appear on an upcoming episode of NBC's 'Frasier,' reprising his role of Dr. Tewksbury (via the Optical Data Network)
- Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax) will be hosting a special showing of the top five highest-rated editions of the Sci Fi Channel's 'Exposure' on Sunday, April 1 at 11:00 PM ET. (via the Optical Data Network).
- The latest edition of the Optical Data Network is now out, featuring the usual extremely thorough round-up of Trek news and rumours, including a focus article on the Series V rumours. For those not subscribed, the newsletter can be found online here.
- The Associated Press has posted an article looking at Patrick Stewart's (Picard) current role in 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?'
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.