News BulletsBy Michelle
February 28, 2004 - 5:03 PM
- A reminder: On Wednesday, March 10th, Star Trek: Enterprise moves from 8 p.m. EST to 9 p.m. EST on UPN. Please change your datebooks, TiVo and VCR settings accordingly.
- StarTrek.com reports that the Borg Ball at the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas has been cancelled.
- Alice Krige, who played the Borg Queen in Star Trek: First Contact and the Star Trek: Voyager finale "Endgame", appears on ABC Monday night in The Mystery of Natalie Wood. A Washington Post review said that she plays "a stage mom from hell who micro-manages Wood's early entry into films."
- The Unofficial Nancy Hower Home Page has a listing of upcoming screenings of the Voyager guest actress' movie Memron in Los Angeles and New York.
- John Rhys-Davies, who played Leonardo Da Vinci on Star Trek: Voyager, has become a member of The Planetary Society Advisory Council.
- Wigglefish has a review of Peter David's novel Star Trek: New Frontier: Stone and Anvil.
- SyFy Portal is seeking nominees for its Genre Awards. Fans can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions.
- DVD Fanatic has a review of the Star Trek: Voyager first season boxed set.
- Xenoclone has a review of Enterprise's "Doctor's Orders" online.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.