Gaming BulletsBy Christian
September 27, 2000 - 8:10 PM
- GameSpot UK has both a preview and a new set of screenshots of 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen'.
- Activision has announced that 'Voyager: Elite Force', the new first-person shooter from Raven Software, is now available in retail stores for $49.95.
- Following their already pretty positive First Impressions, David Perkins at Computer Games Online has awarded the game 4 out of 5 stars, saying that the "story is interesting and well paced, the voice acting and character depiction is solid, and the game engine is burning on all cylinders".
- Dave Davis at CHUD has also written a review of the game, awarding 7 out of 9 seven-of-nines.
- Continuing the weird rating systems, Rod White at the Gamers Depot presents the game with 5 drips, good for a drool award.
- And finally, Sarju Shah at the Firing Squad has put up his first impressions of the game, with a full review to follow later.
- Meanwhile, Interplay's 'Star Trek: New Worlds' is reviewed by Rick Broida at GamePower, who says it's "just an uninspired RTS game that fails on virtually every level."
- Thanks go out to Blue's News and Evil Avatar for many of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.