News BulletsBy Christian
September 27, 2000 - 7:48 PM
- Matthew Klaehn of Media Trek sends along word that both the teaser and trailer from 'Star Trek: Insurrection' are now online at the site and available for download.
- According to the Mothership, Star Trek: Voyager actors Tim Russ (Tuvok) and Robert Duncan McNeil (Tom Paris) attended Entertainment Tonight's fifth-annual post-Emmy party, along with other such notables as David Hyde Pierce and Jane Leeves of 'Fraiser' fame. Pictures from the event can be found here. Thanks Gustavo Leao for this!
- And Gustavo also sends along word that UPN has posted a new picture from 'Unimatrix Zero, Part Two' on its Voyager log page.
- WWF Superstar The Rock, who of course appeared in Voyager's 'Tsunkatse' last season, has signed on to star in the 'Mummy' spin-off 'The Scorpion King', for a reported fee of $5.5 million, one of the highest ever for a first-time starring role. Info on the film itself and on when it will arrive can be found here.
- And the Pro Wrestling Torch is also reporting that the first live WWF telecast on the Viacom-owned TNN cable network obtained very high ratings for the net. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for these two items.
- Sev Trek is now also available in a Hungarian translation. A list of all localised versions of the comic can be found here.
- Decipher has announced that the new Enhanced Premiere cards will not be available for use in the upcoming Star Trek Customisable Card Game World Championships. The decision was made because the timeframe between the introduction of the cards and the championships is too small.
- StarTrek.com has a short article on 'Aliens and Artifacts', a non-fiction book dealing with Star Trek's make-up and props. The book is scheduled to arrive in bookstores on the 3rd of October.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.