Gaming BulletsBy Christian
May 27, 2000 - 9:22 AM
- AntonyF at Fandom's Star Trek Central has put up an interview with Eric Dallaire, who wrote the story of 'Star Trek: Hidden Evil', Activision's sequel game to the 'Insurrection film that came out last December, getting only lukewarm reviews.
- Beth Wasden at A Talent For War has put up an E3 recap, with short looks at all the space simulators that appeared at the game, including of course 'Bride Commander' and 'Klingon Academy'.
- The Adrenaline Vault is reporting that Looking Glass Studios, developer of such great games as 'Thief', 'System Shock' and 'Flight Unlimited', has closed its doors. A few years ago, the company was working on the first-ever computer game based on 'Star Trek: Voyager', until Viacom pulled the plug on it when they left the game publishing scene.
- GameCenter has confirmed that 'Voyager: Elite Force' will also be released for Mac. It is currently not yet known what company will handle the conversion, or when the game will be released.
- Thanks go out to Federation HQ and Blue for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.