Gaming BulletsBy Christian
April 27, 2000 - 2:51 PM
- Activision has released a map editor for 'Star Trek: Armada', released as "an unsupported beta tool". Info on the editor can be found here, but if you actually want to download the file you need to do so via this link, as the web site's link isn't functioning.
- Gus Lane at PC Gameworld has put up a rather original review of 'Star Trek: Armada', analysing the game as if he were a consumer with limited technical experience. Not impressed with the many crashes, this consumer awards the game a rating of 50%.
- At CheckOut, Josh Engel has uploaded an interview with Raphael Hernandez, the producer of Interplay's 'Klingon Academy' game.
- Klingon Academy News is organising its first-ever multiplayer tournament. You can sign up here, though you must first have read the rules.
- Finally, about a week ago Incite made available a set of new screenshots of 'Voyager: Elite Force', which I unfortunately forgot to report about.
- Thanks go out to Evil Avatar and Blue for some of these items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.