News BulletsBy Caillan
September 26, 2003 - 8:45 AM
- StarTrek.com will be holding its next chat with Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) on Wednesday, October 1.
- Rick Norwood has reviewed Enterprise's "The Xindi" in his latest Babylon 5.1 column. Awarding the episode three stars, he remarked that "Enterprise is still the best SF show on network television."
- Star Trek Hypertext's Jamahl Epsicokhan gave Enterprise's "Anomaly" the thumbs-up. Here's an excerpt from his review:
Here's an hour that, unlike last week's "Xindi," actually feels like the NX-01 is in uncharted waters -- physically, emotionally, environmentally, and morally. The crew makes some intriguing discoveries. Meanwhile, we discover just how determined Captain Archer has become to get answers.
The episode was given a score of 3 and a half stars in the complete analysis.
- The Futon Critic reports UPN's revival of The Twilight Zone, which was cancelled at the end of last season, may be sold for syndication. Thanks to Psi Phi's David Henderson for this!
- Canal Jimmy will air Star Trek Enterprise in France from January, 2004. Thanks to Xeen for this!
- The Roddenberry Online Store will remain closed while legal issues are sorted out after Viacom asked for all prop-related merchandise to be removed. Thanks to Ethan Williams for this!
- The Elizabethtown Chronicle's editorial on the Emmys criticises the lack of recognition for shows from UPN, the WB and the sci-fi genre.