Gaming BulletsBy Christian
July 26, 2000 - 11:26 PM
- Greg at the Star Trek Portal has posted an interview with Manuel Salazar, formerly of Interplay, talking about 'Klingon Academy' and the recent layoff of most of the development team.
- Several new editions have been made to the Webisode page of Interplay's 'Star Trek: New Worlds' site, furthering the back-story of the upcoming real-time strategy game.
- Chris McMullen at Games Domain has reviewed 'Klingon Academy', saying that "Star Trek fans and space combat fans alike should get a kick out of this."
- Evil Avatar has three new screenshots of 'Deep Space Nine: The Fallen'.
- Brian Christian, director of Interplay's strategy games development studio, made a post to the official 'Klingon Academy' site, announcing that the Mission Builder is a dead project, but the source code of the scipting language will be made available as an unsupported release.
- In addition, a patch for the game is currently in the final stages of QA. Details of what the patch consists of can be found here.
- Thanks go out to Blue and Evil Avatar for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.