News BulletsBy Christian
July 26, 2000 - 1:41 AM
- Allan Kroeker, who directed the final Deep Space Nine episode, 'What You Leave Behind', recently directed 'Under The Night', the pilot episode of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. A full listing of the directors of the show's first 16 episodes can be found here on SlipstreamNews.
- This is London's London Guide features an article on the travelling Star Trek Federation Science exhibit, which will land in the Science Museum in London on the 15th of September. 15 Star Trek fans have apparently been hired as tour guides in the Exhibit, because of their great amount of knowledge on Trek.
- Cinescape has posted the full preview of the interview with Jonathan Frakes (William T. Riker) we already reported on a few days ago. In the full article, he also talks about what he thinks Star Trek X should be - "be a major galactic war epic and not the small, romantic, philosophical film that we made with Insurrection".
- Space.com's James Schultz has written an article about cold plasmas, which could be used to protect space ships and sattelites with a kind of deflector shield, being produced by U.S. scientists.
- Kenneth Hite at Mania has posted a new edition of his 'Out Of The Box' column, containing a report from the Origins 2000 convention, which he attended to promote some new editions of the Trek role-playing game.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.