News BulletsBy Lisa
June 26, 2001 - 8:04 PM
- Tonight at 9:00pm, UPN will be repeating the Seven Days episode 'The Raven,' in which Parker travels back in time to prevent a missile test from backfiring. The episode was written by Stephen Beck, who was recently reported to have joined the Enterprise writing staff.
- Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko) is contributing to a new CD recording of Anthony Davis' 1992 opera 'Tania.' Brooks will sing the role of Cinque, a leader of the Symbionese Liberation Army who kidnap newspaper heiress Patty Hearst. You can find more details of the project here at Star Trek.com.
- There's a new edition of Michelle Erica Green's 'Frequencies' column available at Cinescape. In it, she rounds up the latest TV news and takes a look at the wave of Summer movies about to be released. To read the full article, follow this link to Cinescape.
- Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi) will attend an online chat for members only at her official site. You can find more details at Marina Sirtis.tv. Thanks go out to ODN for this news.
- The Official Star Trek Site has posted one of its regular 'Sensor Sweeps' listing Trek alumni on television or in the movies this month. The site mentions that Terry Farrell (Jadzia Dax] will join Whoopi Goldberg (Guinan) on Hollywood Squares this month.
- The Official Jeri Ryan Home page has posted a new image of Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) at the Motorola Hard Candy party on June 22nd. You can view the image here.
- Totally Kate! the Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) web site has been updated with new photo's from the actress' soap Ryan's Hope. The photos can be found by following this link. The site also has a new ad featuring Mulgrew taken from the EmmyAd magazine. Click here to see the advert.
- 'Mean Streak,' the telefilm starring Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) will be airing in Australia on the Showtime channel on July 4th, 5th, 29th and 30th. Thanks to Bakula News for this information!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.