News BulletsBy Michelle
May 26, 2004 - 4:09 PM
- Scott Bakula will chat with fans tonight at 9 p.m. EST at StarTrek.com.
- In anticipation of tonight's Star Trek: Enterprise season finale, StarTrek.com has also posted a guide to the highlights of the Xindi arc.
- Zap2It has an editorial on the state of genre TV after last week's network upfront presentations, saying, "A 9/11-inspired storyline about an alien attack on Earth propelled the starship Enterprise into uncharted territory, offering fresh story lines for the characters and badly needed focus." Thanks to Alex.
- Variety reports via Yahoo! that former Star Trek: Voyager writer-producer Kenneth Biller will become co-executive producer of FOX's North Shore, which debuts June 14th. Biller has also secured a development deal with 20th Century Fox Television to develop his own shows.
- The Futon Critic reports that UPN may add a sixth night of programming to its schedule next year. Thanks to Craig.
- Capital News 9 of Albany has an article about Star Trek New Voyages: In Harm's Way, including video footage of the internet film being shot featuring Eugene Roddenberry, Jr.. Thanks to LavianoTS386.
- DVD Answers has posted the Region 1 artwork for the original Star Trek DVD set, noting that it appears to be exactly the same as the Region 2 packaging.
- Astrobiology Magazine has interviewed The Physics of Star Trek author Lawrence Krauss.
- Bravo will air an episode of TV Revolution centered around the evolution of racial diversity on television featuring the contributions of Star Trek. The episode will be broadcast several times over the next few days. Thanks to BlazerBoy.
- Film Stew notes that Trek composer Jerry Goldsmith will attend the 20th anniversary screening of Gremlins at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood on June 1st.
- TrekPulse has posted a review of Enterprise's "Countdown".
- TV Shows on DVD claims that FOX is considering a DVD release of Bryan Fuller's Wonderfalls, possibly by Christmas, including all 13 episodes of the series that broadcast only four. Thanks again to Alex.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.