News BulletsBy Michelle
May 26, 2003 - 10:50 PM
- FHM has named Jolene Blalock one of the world's sexiest women, tying for sixth place with Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kylie Minogue and last year's winner Anna Kournikova. Academy award-winning actress Halle Berry took the number one spot in both the American and British editions of the magazine. Though the FHM site has not yet been updated, Teen Hollywood published the results here.
- Asked by a reader for his thoughts on Smallville's move to 8:00 pm. Wednesday, TV Guide's Matt Roush had this to say:
I imagine there will also be a real quandary for fans of Enterprise. Pitting two of the few fantasy-based network dramas against each other seems pretty annoying to me.
Read the latest edition of "Ask Matt" at this page.
- Television Without Pity has posted a review of the Enterprise season finale, "The Expanse", which can be found here.
- Sev Trek is running a cartoon caption contest featuring caricatures of Enterprise crewmembers discovering replicaters for the first time. Readers are asked to write a punchline from Tucker's perspective. Readers will vote on the funniest punchline. The contest ends on Wednesday, June 2. Visit the site for more details.
- TrekPulse has posted a collection of Star Trek: Nemesis DVD screen captures with over 210 images. To see them, click here.