News BulletsBy Michelle
April 26, 2004 - 9:50 PM
- The Mercury News has an article on "on the bubble" shows, including Star Trek: Enterprise.
- Another effort to save Enterprise, Enterprise Postcards, is urging fans to send postcards to UPN in support of the show.
- At Cinescape, Enterprise is in tenth place on a poll of "shows people from overseas should watch."
- CARPE, the official fan club of Robert Picardo (The Doctor), is auctioning autographed copies of the DVD Roddenberry on Patrol in support of Picardo's charities.
- Roxann Dawson's web site has reported that the B'Elanna Torres actress will direct an episode of Crossing Jordan on NBC. She is also scheduled to appear in the season finale of CBS's Without a Trace on May 20th.
- In an interview at The Guardian, Malcolm McDowell (Soran) said that he was initially not enthusiastic about appearing in a Star Trek film.
- The Futon Critic has announced that CanWest Global Communications will fold the remnants of Fireworks Entertainment, which produced Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. The fate of the series is in limbo as its U.S. distributor, Tribune Entertainment, recently signed a deal with the Sci Fi Channel to share the series.
- Starfleetcom.net has posted Gisele La Roche's review of "Damage".
- A new book, Star Trek: Technologies of Disappearance, about science, consumer culture and humanist values by Alan N. Shapiro, is now available from Amazon.com. Readers can find excerpts at the web site.
- Psi Phi has posted an excerpt from "Paradigm", Heather Jarman's Worlds of Deep Space Nine story.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.