News BulletsBy Caillan
April 26, 2002 - 5:11 PM
- Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris) will be participating in this year's California AIDS Ride, cycling nearly 600 miles between San Francisco and Los Angeles to raise funds for AIDS services in California. A letter from McNeill, as well as information on how to donate, can be found at the actor's official web site.
- The 'Make A Deep Space Nine Movie Petition' now has over 7,000 signatures. Go here to sign the petition and vote in a poll to decide when the petition should be sent to Paramount.
- According to Psi Phi, Dave Stern will be writing the next Enterprise novel, entitled 'What Price Honor?' The book is currently scheduled for publication in November.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) talks about writing the book 'Get A Life!' in his latest column.
- Autographed copies of the audio version of 'The Hologram's Handbook' are available at Robert Picardo's (the EMH) official web site.
- Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) will be appearing at Toronto Trek from July 5-7. Further details are available at DominicKeating.com.
- Jamahl Epsicokhan has posted his review of 'Oasis' at Star Trek: Hypertext, awarding the episode 2.5 out of 4 stars.
- The Cynics Corner has been updated with reviews of 'Acquisition' and 'Oasis.' The episodes scored 4 and 5 out of 10, respectively.
- Small photos from upcoming Enterprise May sweeps episodes have been posted at StarTrek.com.
- Mirrors of the 'Vox Sola' promo are up at All About Star Trek and the Starfleet Library.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.