Site ColumnsBy Christian
April 26, 2001 - 11:40 PM
Does anyone else have this annoying problem with USB keyboards that sometimes they seem to lock up and post the same letter at least a dozen times? My Microsoft Natural Keyboard is now well over a year old, and it's happening more and more often all the time that my keyboard will happily fill the entire screen with whatever letter I last entered, sometimes going on until I unplug the thing. Do any of you know how to solve this?
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
-What exactly does the term starship mean?
-Are Decker and Riker the same character?
-Were the aliens from TNG's 'Conspiracy' ever explored further?
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
Trek Two Years Ago
Below are some of the most important headlines that appeared on TrekToday on Monday the 26th of April, 2001:
- Equinox Reshoot Info - Several scenes were reshot of the Voyager season finale, after it was determined that they were too similar to the main plot in the previous episode, 'Warhead,' were the Doctor played host to a living bomb.
- Captain Janeway Marries - Several sources were reporting that a week earlier Kate Mulgrew had tied the knot with Ohio polician Tim Hagan.
Below are the results of the most recent TrekToday poll:
,Thanks for voting - the results are certainly interesting. In the new poll, you're asked what you thought of yesterday's new Voyager episode.,
Today's Television Listings
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing original series episode 'The Squire of Gothos' at 5pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will show TNG's 'When the Bough Breaks' at 17:00 (repeat at 23:30). Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
- In the Netherlands, YoR will show DS9's 'In the Pale Moonlight' at 17:15 while NET5 will screen Voyager's 'The Swarm' at 18:40. Thanks go out to StarTrek.nl for this!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing the Original Series' 'Arena' at 17:00 CET.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series' 'The Menagerie, Part Two' at 10:00am Eastern Time, TNG's 'The Outrageous Okona' at 12:00pm, 'The Menagerie, Part Two' again at 4:00pm, DS9's 'Dax' at 5:00pm and Voyager's 'Lifesigns' at 10:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will be showing TNG's 'Coming of Age' at 17:00 and at 00:05 GMT. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
- In the Netherlands, Yorin will be showing DS9's 'Honor Among Thieves' at 17:15 CET, while Net5 will be showing Voyager's 'Basics, Part One' at 18:40. Thanks go out to StarTrek.nl for this!