News BulletsBy Caillan
March 26, 2003 - 10:18 AM
- Star Trek Nemesis debuts in Belgium today. The magazine Humo said the film "rocks" and lamented it would probably be the last TNG film. Thanks to Roel Van Broeckhoven for this!
- According to a flyer posted at the Region 2 Project, Star Trek Nemesis will be released on DVD and VHS in the United Kingdom on August 4.
- Broadway.com has posted a Q&A with Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) about her new play, Tea at Five. Thanks to Totally Kate for this!
- Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) recently filmed a public service announcement for Shriners Hospitals. The video is available in Quicktime format here. Thanks to Bakula News for this!
- The Star Trek Voyager Centre reported Enterprise's first regular episode, "Fight of Flight", was watched by 2.46 million viewers in its German debut.
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) recently gave an interview to Pet Life magazine, in which the actress talked about her two Australian shepherds. Excerpts from the article are available at Ryan's official web site.
- The March 2003 issue of L'Ecran Fantastique features a two-page interview with Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) about Star Trek Nemesis. Thanks to the Patrick Stewart Network for this!
- George Takei (Hikaru Sulu), will deliver the keynote address at the ACCESS 32nd Anniversary Banquet on Saturday, April 12, 2003, according to a press release.
- Futurama creator Matt Groening told the Los Angeles Times the show's "finest moment" was the episode featuring the cast of the original Star Trek.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.