News BulletsBy Michelle
November 24, 2003 - 6:55 PM
- Backstage West has a favorable review of Robert Beltran (Chakotay) in The Big Knife. Thanks to Layla.
- William Shatner (Kirk) will star with Tori Spelling and Gary Coleman in the made-for-TV movie A Carol Christmas, premiering Sunday, December 7th on the Hallmark Channel. Thanks to TrekWeb.
- Totally Kate! has an interview with Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) from the November issue of Palm Beach Illustrated.
- This Is London reports that Tom Hardy (Shinzon) was named best newcomer at the 2003 Evening Standard Awards in for theatre. Thanks to Dannie.
- Julia Houston and Gisele La Roche have posted "Similitude" reviews at About.com and Starfleetcom.net respectively. Monkee's review is up as well here.
- Wigglefish has a review of Deep Space Nine: Unity.
- CNN has posted an obituary of Kellie Waymire, who appeared on Voyager and played Ensign Cutler on Enterprise.
- E Insiders has an obituary of Julie Parrish, who played Miss Piper in "Menagerie" and who passed away last month.
- E Insiders also has an obituary of Margaret Armen, who died earlier this month and wrote for the original Star Trek among many other shows.
- Terry Farrell does the voiceover for the new "1-800-MEDICARE" TV ad campaign to promote information for senior citizens on the Medicare program. Thanks to Matt.
- Paramount Pictures president John Goldwyn is stepping down after thirteen years as a production executive. He oversaw several Star Trek feature films.
- SpaceRef.com reports that the space shuttle Enterprise, so designated after a letter-writing campaign to have the shuttle named for the ship on Star Trek, has been moved to a new home at the National Air and Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center located near Dulles International Airport in Virginia. The museum opens to the public on December 15th.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.