News BulletsBy Caillan
September 25, 2003 - 11:46 AM
- Millionaire Playboy has posted an interview with TNG actor Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher), who discusses his early film roles and being typecast as Wesley. Thanks to Jackie Bundy for this!
- A DivX-Video version of Enterprise's opening sequence is available for download at The Daily Trekker.
- Dutch television station Veronica has started airing Enterprise, with part two of "Broken Bow" scheduled to be shown on Monday, September 29. The television station has opened a new forum for Dutch fans to discuss the series. Thanks to 'Locutus76' for this!
- The October/November issue of Cinefantastique magazine features a feature article by Jeff Bond on original series production designer Matt Jefferies, who passed away recently. An extended version of the article is available at the magazine's web site.
- MSNBC has posted an editorial looking at the current state of the Star Trek franchise. Writer Brian Bellmont includes several suggests for reviving Enterprise, such as more catchphrases, more humour and new villains. Thanks to ScottFL for this!
- Frasier star Kelsey Grammer, who played Captain Morgan Bateson in TNG's "Cause and Effect" is contemplating a senatorial campaign, according to the New York Post. Thanks to Lance for this!
- The producers of Enterprise lead-out series Jake 2.0 discuss the show's potential to appeal to viewers at the Kansas City Star.
- Pamela LiCalzi O'Connell at the New York Times discusses the Hollywood is Calling service, which allows fans to purchase phone calls from celebrities, including John de Lancie (Q).
- The credits for Enterprise's "Extinction" are now up at Psi Phi.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.