News BulletsBy Amy
November 24, 2000 - 9:53 AM
- Better World Advertising recently conducted a survey as to the viewing tasts of gay and bi-sexual men. The results indicate that Star Trek: Voyager is the third most watched show among that market, while the UPN network comes in at 6th in the rankings.
- Among the celebrities confirmed for the 69th annual Hollywood Christmas parade are number of familiar Voyager faces – Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres), Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris), Robert Picardo (The Doctor) and Ed Begley Jr. (Henry Starling).
- Wolf Events have posted a number of video clips of the interview with Robert Picardo (The Doctor)they conducted last year at Heathrow Airport. There are nine windows media clips all together, each dealing with a separate question answered by Picardo.
- Former early TNG writer/producer Herbert Wright, who now runs the Cyber-SciFi Network, has posted online the 'Walker Mars Diary', the video diaries of Dr. Henry J. Walker. According to the press release, Walker was as a mission analyst on the 1976 NASA Viking mission to Mars, when "he discovered the monumental "Face on Mars" in a couple frames taken from orbit". The video can be found from the Cyber-SciFi Network.
- Space.com has posted an article dealing with the research being conducted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's (MIT) Man-Vehicle Laboratory on artificial gravity.
- The full credits listings for 'Nightingale', 'Child's Play' and 'Ashes to Ashes' are up over at Psi Phi. (editor's note: incidentally, yesterday was David Henderson's birthday, the Psi Phi webmaster who has suddenly developed the disturbing habit of talking about himself in the third person. Happy birthday!)
- The German translation of the Cynic's review of DS9's 'Das Zeitportal' ('Time's Orphan') is now online at the Cynic's Corner.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.