News BulletsBy Christian
September 25, 2002 - 2:00 AM
- Paramount has released a high-quality Quicktime version of the two-minute 'Star Trek: Nemesis' trailer that already made it to the net last week. The trailer can be downloaded here at the official site, while our transcript of the clip can still be found here.
- The Indianapolis Star has posted an article on the upcoming photo book by Leonard Nimoy (Spock), entitled 'Shekhina: Photographs by Leonard Nimoy.' The article also includes the news that some of Nimoy's photos will be displayed at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles beginning Wednesday. Thanks go out to Mel Orr for this!
- 'LIJ' sends along word that Enterprise will be shown in Japan over CS satellite on the Super Station from November 2002. Owners of a SkyPerfect sattelite dish can find further information on this on channel 360.
- An article by Joal Ryan at E! Online reveals that Robert Picardo (the Holodoc) was once considered for the role of Darrin Stephens in 'Bewitched.' Thanks go out to 'ap23' for this!
- The new edition of Prevue Magazine contains an interview with Ira Steven Behr, in which the former DS9 and current Twilight Zone executive producer talks about the challenges in writing for his new television show: "We only have 21 minutes to tell these stories - a lot less time than the original series - which had 26 or 27 minutes in length." To find out how Behr tackled this problem, click here. Thanks go out to TrekWeb for this!
- And TrekWeb has also posted a report by Jacqueline Bundy about the Slanted Fedora Star Trek Bridge Party event in Las Vegas. The article, which can be found here, focuses mostly on comments by Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar) and Alexander Siddig (Julian Bashir).
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.