News BulletsBy Michelle
July 24, 2004 - 11:26 PM
- Zap2It has posted a photo gallery from the UPN press tour last week, including pictures of cast members from Enterprise.
- Zap2It also has photos from ABC's press tour including William Shatner (Kirk). Thanks to Captain Joe.
- According to Star Trek Soundtracks, Jay Chattaway will be composing music for Enterprise fourth season premiere "Storm Front". Thanks to Matt.
- CNN reports that Kirstie Alley (Saavik) will star in a new series for Showtime called Fat Actress, created by the actress in reaction to tabloid stories about her weight gain.
- An interview with Terry O'Quinn (Admiral Pressman) about his character on Lost has been posted at Sci Fi Wire.
- In an interview with Sci Fi Wire, former DS9 writer Rene Echevarria discusses his upcoming NBC series Medium.
- Sci Fi Pulse reports that Star Trek historian Ed Gross has released a History Of Trek CD.
- Trekpulse has posted 265 DVD screencaps from The Next Generation's "Code of Honor".
- The Galileo 7 convention in Neuss, Germany has announced its lineup of stars for this October's festivities, including Patrick Stewart, Robert Duncan McNeill and Roxann Dawson.
- First Contact Conventions in Australia has announced an upcoming con this October with two Siskos, Cirroc Lofton (Jake) and Penny Johnson Jerald (Kasidy).
- Starburst Magazine's 113th issue contains an article by Sharon Gosling analyzing Enterprise improvements: "Gone is the idea of a Starfleet ship as a bubble of Utopia...gone too is Trek as the distant future - this is a Trek as mirror of today, and it's not all heroes versues demons." Thanks to Stephen.
- StarTrekFans.net recently hosted a chat with Terry Shuttleworth, who hosts the International Star Trek Guru competition.
- The Make a DS9 Movie campaign has a new URL. Thanks to Gisele.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.