News BulletsBy Michelle
April 24, 2004 - 11:54 PM
- Jolene Blalock (T'Pol) is on the cover of the May 2004 issue of Femme Fatales, which also contains out of uniform pictures and a still from her upcoming film Slow Burn. The magazine also has an interview with Linda Park (Sato), in which she compares T'Pol and Hoshi with Ginger and Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. Thanks to Alex.
- A Futon Critic poll about what UPN should do with Star Trek: Enterprise next season? resulted in 35.93% of voters wishing it to remain on Wednesdays, 32.35% of voters saying it should move to Fridays and 31.73% saying it should be cancelled out of a total of 1620 votes.
- Singer Brad Paisley will perform at William Shatner (Captain Kirk)'s charity horse show in Los Angeles on May 1st.
- The third season of Star Trek: Voyager will be released in Region One on July 6th, according to Amazon.com.
- Trek5.com has remastered original series promo videos used to promote the series in 1966-67.
- During Creation's Star Trek Convention at The Las Vegas Hilton, the ride attractions at Star Trek: The Experience will close for convention dinner parties from 5 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday so party attendees can ride the attractions during that time.
- Reuters reports that Tori Spelling will co-star in the UPN comedy Me, Me, Me, a pilot intended for the fall.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.