News BulletsBy Caillan
February 24, 2004 - 9:26 AM
- A special feature article was recently posted by Jamahl Epsicokhan at Star Trek: Hypertext. In "Confessions of a Closet Trekkie", Jammer shares anecdotes from his life as a Trek fan who's not too eager to let other people in on his secret. "There's a dubious stigma that often is attached to being a Trek fan, and it has led me to a pattern of behavior that I can only conclude makes me a Closet Trekkie," he wrote. To read the complete article, head over to Star Trek: Hypertext.
- TrekWeb has uploaded part three of its "Voyager Salutes NASA" coverage, with comments from Robert Picardo (the EMH) on the future of the space program.
- StarTrek.com has also posted its report from the event, together with an extensive photo gallery.
- C.A. Voigts has reviewed "The Xindi", "Anomaly", "Extinction", and "Raijin" at the Starfleet Library.
- Eclipse Magazine is giving away copies of the Star Trek: Voyager season one DVD set. To find out how to enter, head over to the magazine's web site.
- The Klingon Battle Cruiser filming miniature from Star Trek will be auctioned on eBay later next month, according to a press release.
- Author S.D. Perry and editor Marco Palmieri will be discussing Unity at StarTrek.com today. The chat will be held at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.