News BulletsBy Caillan
February 24, 2003 - 12:44 PM
- The full text of TV Guide's look at the Trek franchise is now online here, including a form where readers can submit thoughts on how to "fix the franchise."
- Excerpts from a Star Trek Monthly interview with the trainer of Porthos, Scott Rowe, are up at Sci-Fi Pulse.
- TrekPulse has posted screencaps from the DVDs of 'The Motion Picture', 'The Wrath of Khan' and 'The Search For Spock'.
- TrekWeb has details on a new Discovery Channel project which promises to turn your home into an "extraordinary, Star Trek-themed house."
- A simulated bridge of the Enterprise will be among the attractions at Poughkeepsie's new space museum, according to the Poughkeepsie Journal.
- The Sunday Mirror reports Anthony Edwards (ER) has been cast as Brains in the new 'Thunderbirds' film, to be directed by Jonathan Frakes (William T. Riker).
- George Clooney recently told the Herald Tribune why he picked William Shatner's (James T. Kirk) version of 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' as his 'Desert Island Disc.' "You need a reason to get off the island, and if you play William Shatner singing 'Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds' then you will hollow out your own leg and make a canoe out of it to get off this island," he said.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.