News BulletsBy Michelle
November 23, 2004 - 7:24 PM
- CSI Files has reported that Nana Visitor (Kira) will appear in the Thanksgiving episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation this Thursday.
- Canada.com offers yet another William Shatner (Kirk) interview!
- There's a brief mention of Kirk's "to boldly go" in an article on split infinitives at TownOnline.com.
- Totally Kate! has screen captures and a transcript of Kate Mulgrew (Janeway) during a New Haven, Connecticut appearance about Tea at Five.
- The Daily Targum has an interview with Mulgrew as well.
- Former Star Trek producer Ron Moore compares his current project, Battlestar Galactica, to Star Trek at SyFy Portal:
There are really no aliens in the 'Galactica' universe. In fact, we donít have any 'planet-of-the-week' shows. Basically, itís the 50,000 people stuck out in these ships, hunting for a place called Earth, and they have no friends and no enemies except for the Cylons. And most of the planets that they run into are uninhabitable and rocks in space and itís a desperate attempt to find food and fuel and keep going.
- E Insiders has an obituary for Burt Burnam, an assistant director on Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, and for Shimon Wincelberg a.k.a. S. Bar David, who wrote scripts forthe original series. Our condolences to their families and friends.
- The Billings Gazette has an article on a special effects team that worked on the Star Trek motion pictures.
- You can see menu shots from the Region 2 release of Star Trek: Generations at The R2 Project.
- eMediaWire calls Star Trek and other DVDs ideal holiday gifts.
- TrekPulse has Voyager screencaps From "Dreadnought" and "Resolutions".
- Trekpulse also has over 900 screencaps from the fourth season TNG episodes "Legacy", "Reunion" and "Future Imperfect".
- Zap2It reports that as of November 20th, Enterprise was the third top-searched series on the site. Thanks to Alex.
- Sci Fi Universe has the complete Enterprise fourth season airdates online, as well as the filming schedule.
- TV Shows on DVD notes that the second season of Scott Bakula's Quantum Leap will be released on DVD release in North America on December 14th. Thanks to Alex.
- Now Playing has posted a DVD review of Star Trek: The Complete Second Season.
- The Herald Tribune reminds readers that Star Trek: Enterprise has moved to Fridays.
- Enterprise will be premiering on the Australian Cable channel TV1 next month, beginning with the first season. Thanks to Gabriele.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.