News BulletsBy Caillan
November 23, 2001 - 1:11 PM
- The latest edition of TV Guide's Fotoslip Game allows you to re-order a photo of Tucker, T'Pol and Sato.
- Over at Star Trek: Hypertext, Jamahl Epsicokhan has posted his reviews of 'The Andorian Incident' (rated 3/4), 'Breaking The Ice' (also awarded 3/4) and 'Civilization' (2.5/4).
- Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher) is currently coming fifth in the Entertainment Weekly Entertainer of the Year poll. Thanks to Jake Archibald for this!
- Entertainment Weekly has also posted an article on Monday's special Star Trek edition of The Weakest Link. "The Borg are tough, but Anne Robinson can be very, very, very, difficult," said Levar Burton (Geordi La Forge). "She's a worthy opponent -probably as worthy as the Borg."
- Sky One will be hosting a special 'Borg Night' on Monday November 26, featuring the episodes 'I, Borg,' 'Q Who?' and 'Collective.' Details can be found here at Cyfy Pulse.
- Totally Kate! has posted a full transcript of Kate Mulgrew's (Kathryn Janeway) AOL chat.
- Psi Phi has posted the credits for 'Fortunate Son.'
- Digitized versions of both 'Cold Front' promos have been uploaded here at MediaTrek.com.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.