News BulletsBy Caillan
September 23, 2002 - 12:19 PM
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) recently helped close this year's Intel Developer's Forum by exploring 24th century technology that will soom become a reality. To listen to the actor's question and answer session, head over to Extreme Tech.
- In the UK, Channel 4 have moved Enterprise from its Wednesday 18:00 GMT timeslot to Sunday 18:30, with repeats at 16:35 the following Saturday. Thanks to StarFleet for this!
- Enterprise will air in Hungary on ViaSat3 from January 2003. Thanks to 'PoisonBorz' for this!
- According to TrekZone.de the German title of 'Star Trek Nemesis' is...'Star Trek Nemesis.' The film is likely to receive a PG-13 rating in Germany.
- The release dates for the remaining TNG DVD sets have been posted at DVD Review. Thanks to 'Captain Joe' for this!
- A lengthy excerpt from William Shatner's new book 'I'm Working On That' is available at MSNBC. Thanks to Bill Kurzenberger for this!
- @N-Zone Magazine and Art Asylum are giving fans the chance to win an Enterprise NX-01 12 inch electronic starship. More information and entry details are available at this page.
- TNN is looking for fans to help with its promotions for Star Trek: The Next Generation - details can be found at SyFy Portal.
- A DivX 5 version of the 'Carbon Creek' promo can be downloaded at the Daily Trekker.
- Over at Star Trek: Hypertext, Jamahl Epsicokhan has posted his first season recap and his review of 'Fusion.'
- An Enterprise iCal containing the dates of upcoming episodes can be found here.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.