News BulletsBy Christian
June 23, 2000 - 11:03 PM
- Robert Wilonsky at the Dallas Observer has written a column about his inner child, sci-fi and comic fan, who he is sure he will see somewhere at the Hollywood Expo at the Plano Center in Dallas this weekend, which will also be attended by Walter Koenig (Pavel Chekov).
- This is actually a few days old already, but Debora Fisher at the official Star Trek site has put up an article about Josee Normand, Star Trek's current chief hair designer, and recipient of several awards in that role. The article consists of a biography of Normand as well as an interview.
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will be attending the world premiere of 'The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle' this Saturday in Los Angeles. The even will benefit the Save the Children organisation. Thanks go out to the official Jeri Lynn Ryan Homepage for this!
- StarTrekUK.com is reporting that Paramount Home Entertainment (UK) will be releasing a second Seven of Nine video box set in October. Before that, however, they will be running a 'Buy One Get One Free' promotion at the end of September for videos of the TNG and Voyager third seasons.
- According to the UltimateTV report, Wednesday's 'Fair Haven' repeat scored a 2.9 rating / 5 share, down from last week's 3.7/6.
- Decipher has posted the official rules supplement for 'The Trouble With Tribbles', their upcoming expansion set for the Star Trek Customisable Card Game.
- The SF site of the British television station Sky One is running a poll asking people if they prefer Star Trek or Stargate SG-1. This poll has actually been advertised on the television station itself, and at the moment Stargate is leading with a fairly big margin. Thanks go out to Antony Brabbin for this!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.