News BulletsBy Caillan
April 23, 2003 - 6:54 AM
- Trek guest actor Graham T. Jarvis passed away last week at the age of 72, StarTrek.com reported. Jarvis played Klim Dokachin in The Next Generation's "Unification, Part I".
- Colm Meany (Miles O'Brien) won best actor at the Newport Beach Film Festival for his role in the Irish film How Harry Became A Tree, according to OCRegister.com. Thanks to 'OdoGoddess' for this!
- Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) has received an Outer Critics Circle nomination for Oustanding Solo Performance in Tea At Five. The full list of nominations is available at Playbill. Thanks to Totally Kate for this!
- Monkee has posted her review of Enterprise's "Horizon". Awarding the episode a score of 8.5 out of 10, she said "Horizon" was "a simple tale, nicely told." Read more at this page.
- Dina Meyer (Donatra in Star Trek Nemesis) will be chatting at DinaMeyer.com at 6:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, April 24. Thanks to Section31 for this!
- Eugene W. Roddenberry, son of Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, has responded to recent criticism that his father was "anti-Christian" at SyFy Portal.
- SevTrek is running a new caption competition in which readers can suggest alien delicacies for Guinan's menu.
- The official Trek web site has declared this week Vulcan Week!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.