News BulletsBy Amy
January 23, 2001 - 3:42 PM
- The official site has posted a profile of actor James Cromwell, best know to Star Trek fans for his portrayal of Dr. Zefram Cochrane, creator of warp drive, in 'Star Trek: First Contact'.
- Also, the site has posted an article looking at the Star Trek alumni who will be appearing in or at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
- Thirdly, according to the site, Franklin Mint will be adding 'the Official Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey Collector's Pocket Watch' to their already extensive Trek products line.
- The Official Jeri Lynn Ryan site has posted some information for all those wondering what happened to the 'Men Cry Bullets' DVD, which was scheduled for a December 26, 2000 release. At the moment, it appears that the disc has been delayed by a few weeks and is currently expected to ship by the first week of February. The delay is thought to be due to the difficulty in getting all of the bonus material to fit on one DVD.
- 'Totally Kate' has been updated with summaries and photos for 'Ryan's Hope' episodes 413-415.
- Yahoo has published a very brief AP report on a recent Los Vegas convention, which contains a couple of quotes from Grace Lee Whitney(TOS's Yeoman Janice Rand).
- The Deep Space Nine: Horizons site is back online at a new address after their previous host, the Starfleets.com server, was apparently recently seized but the Brittish version of the I.R.S.
- The Greek TV station, 'Makedonia TV' has begun showing DS9 every Saturday and Sunday at 1 pm - last Sunday, the station showed "A Man Alone". Unfortunately, the station does not, as of yet, have a webpage for more complete listings, so for those in the area, please check your local TV guides for details.
- Fandom.com's STC received word that according to Jeff Combs (Weyoun/Brunt), Creation Entertainment has dropped a number of stars from its upcoming Grand Slam convention, including Jeff himself, Marc Alaimo (Dukat) and Andrew Robinson (Garak).
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.