News BulletsBy Caillan
December 22, 2001 - 3:41 PM
- Roy Brocksmith, who played Sirna Kolrami in TNG's 'Peak Performance' and Rakza Karm in 'Indiscretion' died Sunday at the age of 56. In addition to his Trek work Brocksmith appeared in series such as Ally McBeal, L.A. Law and Picket Fences, which earned him an Emmy nomination. Our best wishes go out to Brocksmith's family and friends at this difficult time. A full obituary can be found here. Thanks to David Henderson and Antony F for this!
- StarTrek.com has posted a round-up of the latest Trek celebrity activities.
- Enterprise stars Dominic Keating and Jolene Blalock will be appearing Saturday January 5 on BBC Radio Five Live to promote the series's UK premiere. Further details are available at EnterpriseUK.tv.
- The official site has launched its Enterprise NX-01 virtual tour.
- The Psi Phi Book Database has been updated with extracts from 'By The Book', 'In The Name Of Honor' and 'Immortal Coil'.
- Kilian Melloy at Wigglefish has posted his reviews of 'What Lay Beyond' and 'Being Human', both of which scored a rating of 4 out of 5. Thanks to Psi Phi for this!
- A transcript of an interview with Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer) in which he talked about working on the film 'Life as a House' can be found at Bakula News.
- About.com's Julia Houston has uploaded a list of science-fiction Christmas carols.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.