Site ColumnsBy Caillan
September 22, 2002 - 4:51 PM
It was a lovely day today - the sun was shining, it wasn't too hot, and there was a nice breeze blowing. Since it looked so enticing from inside, I packed up all my stuff and went to do my work outside at the table next to the pool.
Of course, as soon as I got outside the dog decided it wanted to play with me and started bringing me all his toys. Then the cool breeze turned out to be quite a brisk wind and blew my loose-leaf pages away - and as soon as I started running around after my Virgil translation the dog thought I had decided to play with her. Guess how long I lasted outside.
Trek BBS Today
Below are some of the topics currently being discussed at the Trek BBS:
- Should the temporal cold war arc end soon?
- When does 'Star Trek Nemesis' take place?
- In Science Fiction & Fantasy: What was your favourite Babylon 5 story arc?
More topics can be found at the Trek BBS!
Trek Two Years Ago
These were some of the main news items on September 22, 2000:
- Ken Biller On 'Shattered'
Voyager executive producer Ken Biller talked about the upcoming episode 'Shattered,' in which Janeway would confront her past decisions. She'll face key moments in her past," he said, "and a few points in the future that will take place if they can't escape the anomaly that time-shatters the ship."
- Network Bosses Worried As Strike Approaches
During the Hollywood Radio and Television Society's annual luncheon the entertainment presidents of the six major networks expressed their concern that there could be a prolonged strike by both writers and actors in the middle of 2001. In the end, the strike threat was averted through tough talking at the negotiating table.
More news items can be found in the TrekToday archives.
Below are the results of the most recent TrekToday poll:
,Thanks for voting! Please participate in our new poll which asks what you think of the new 'Star Trek Nemesis' trailer.,
Today's Television Listings
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Enterprise episode 'Shockwave' at 8:00 p.m Eastnern Time, with 'Shockwave, PArt II' at 9:00.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will show Voyager's 'Basics, Part 2' at 15:00 GMT, with 'Flashback' at 16:00. Channel 4 will show the Enterprise episode 'Sleeping Dogs' at 18:05. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
Tomorrow's Television Listings
- TNN will be showing TNG's 'The Hunted' at 8:00pm Eastern Time.
- The Sci-Fi Channel will be showing the Original Series's 'The Immunity Syndrome' at 6:00pm Eastern Time.
- In Canada, Space! will be showing the Original Series's 'The Conscience of the King' at 10:00am, 'All Our Yesterdays' at 2:00pm, TNG's 'The Most Toys' at 3:00pm, DS9's 'The Storyteller' at 4:00pm, and Voyager's 'Meld' at 5:00pm.
- In the United Kingdom, Sky One will be showing DS9's 'Rules of Acquisition' at 06:00 GMT, Sky One will be showing TNG's 'The Bonding' at 17:00 GMT, and Sky One will be showing Voyager's 'Endgame, Parts 1 and 2' at 20:00. Thanks go out to the Great Link for this!
- In Australia, TV1 will be showing TNG's 'Night Terrors' at 23:50. Thanks go out to Sci-Fi TV Schedules International!