News BulletsBy Caillan
July 22, 2002 - 12:28 PM
- Original Series producer designer Matt Jefferies was recently honoured by the Motion Picture & Television Hospital in Woodland Hills, California, which opened a new hospital wing dedicated to Jeffries and his wife. The full report can be found here at StarTrek.com.
- An alumni activities round-up has been posted at the official site.
- Leonard Nimoy (Spock) and his wife Susan recently donated $1 million to the Museum of Contemporary Art, according to the Associated Press.
- The Psi Phi web site is currently down due to a network outage, but a temporary page for Star Trek Books news has been established here. An excerpt from 'Mission: Gamma #2: This Gray Spirit' is available at the temporary site.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) writes about his upcoming charity paintball match in his latest column.
- Original UK artwork from 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan' is up for auction at eBay.
- The 'Star Trek: Nemesis' trailer is available for download in Quicktime, Real Media and Windows Media format from Hollywood.com. Thanks to 'Captain Joe' for this!
- Do you wish to participate in International Star Trek Meet-up Day? Visit Star Trek Meet-ups for more information.
- Accelerated Search is looking for an Associate Brand Manager for a large company in Los Angeles. Candidates must have previous brand marketing experience. The products have tie-ins with Star Trek, so the company requires someone who is knowledgeable and interested in Star Trek. All interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TrekZone.de has posted an image of a weapon from 'Star Trek: Nemesis' to be auctioned off on eBay.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.