News BulletsBy Caillan
May 22, 2003 - 10:14 AM
- Enterprise viewer and sci-fi scribe Fred Schepartz told the Capital Times he has written a treatment for an episode centering around the 602 Club featured in "First Flight" and has it "circulating with agents". The club was named after an establishment near Rick Berman's alma mater, the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) will appear with the cast of Boston Public on Sunday, May 25's telecast of the Peabody Awards. The awards will be shown at 4:00 p.m. on the A&E cable network. Thanks to Andrew Beal for this!
- Several new images of Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) in Down With Love can be found at the actress's official web site.
- The official web site of Tim Russ (Tuvok) has two Star Trek: Voyager items up for auction: a signed black-and-white glossy of the original cast and a Harry Kim shirt signed by Garrett Wang.
- Rick Norwood takes a look at Enterprise's "Cogenitor" and "Regeneration" in his latest Babylon 5.1 column, awarding both episodes a score of 3 out of 4 stars.
- Michael Austin at Section 31 has reviewed the Star Trek Nemesis DVD, awarding it a score of 3.5 out of 5. Here's an excerpt from his analysis:
I was slightly disappointed in this DVD because I was expecting it to have a little more material like the special edition DVDs that have been coming out. It was however an improvement over earlier first run releases of the Trek films on DVD, and the fact that Rick Berman finally allowed deleted scenes, something that even the special editions don't have, was an added bonus.
The full review is available at this page.
- Over 150 screencaps from the Nemesis DVD are now online courtesy of TrekPulse.
- Indiana University's Lilly Library is home to a complete collection of original Star Trek scripts, according to Indiana Daily Student News.