Gaming BulletsBy Christian
April 22, 2000 - 8:41 PM
- Falconer at Gamers Central has put up a review of 'Star Trek: Armada', the new real-time strategy game from Activision. In the review, he awards the game 4 out of 5 stars.
- Exactly as positive, ratings-wise, is the review at ActionTrip, in which the game is awarded a score of 80%.
- David Finn doesn't award a score in his Games Domain review, but he does call it a good game, despite being plagued by a number of bugs.
- Activision has put out a press release announcing that 'Armada' hit #3 on PC Data's list of best-selling software for the week of March 19-25, though that was already known for a while now. Thanks go out to Jeff 'Koganuts' Koga for this!
- Perry Gentry at CNet's Gamecenter has put up a short preview of 'Voyager: Elite Force', containing several new screenshots from Raven's upcoming first-person shooter.
- Hazard Team HQ has been updated with an interview with Joshua Weier, one of the programmers working on 'Elite Force'.
- Over at the Adrenaline Vault, David Laprad has put up an interview with Lawrence Holland, who's currently working on the 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander' space combat game at Totally Games. It seems they'll really be focusing on making the starships act like the huge ships they are, which is certainly great news.
- To accompany their exclusive 'Klingon Academy' multiplayer demo, the people at 3dfx Gamers have put up wallpaper images of the game.
- Thanks go out to Blue for these news items!
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.