News BulletsBy Amy
March 22, 2001 - 8:00 PM
- Casey Biggs (DS9's 'Damar') be appearing in Sam Shepard's play, 'True West' at the Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles, California. More information can be found by clicking this link (via The Great Link).
- Section31 has posted a 'Generations cut footage' clip of the day. The file, is 7.3MB in size and features Scotty, Chekov and Harriman reacting to the apparent death of Kirk. The file will be replaced within a 24 time frame.
- Patrick Stewart, the Actor's Actor is reporting that the Hallmark channel will screen the multi award winning television version of Moby Dick starring Stewart (Picard) at 6pm on both the 24th and 25th of March.
- XeneX sends word that Oscar.com is holding a 'Favorite Oscar Memory' poll. Among the choices is Louise Fletcher's (Kai Winn) moving best actress acceptance speech in which she thanks her deaf parents using sign language. Fletcher was awarded the best actress Oscar for her role as Nurse Ratched in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.' To vote, follow this link.
- Over at The Trekker Newsletter, Jacqueline Bundy has posted her review of 'Critical Care'. Very positive about the episode, she rated it 10 out of 10.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.