News BulletsBy Amy
January 22, 2001 - 6:06 PM
- Fandom.com's STC has posted an article about upcoming Voyager episode, 'Q2', which reveals some more about John Keegan de Lancie, includng a photo of the actor who will play son to real-life father John de Lancie (Q).
- Totally Kate has updated their Ryan's Hope page with a new article
- The latest edition of Fandom.com STC columnist Ariel's weekly 'Subspace Echoes' column is out. This week, the writer takes a look at 'Shattered' and the upcoming strikes.
- TrekWeb has posted a transcript of the special prologue to 'Star Trek IV The Voyage Home', created to help sell the movie to foreign markets, but never shown in the US.
- Also, according to TrekWeb and the Psi Phi Books Database Bulletin Board, Norman Spinrad, scriptwriter for 'The Doomsday Machine', has attacked Kathryn Rusch and Dean Wesley Smith for using his episode as a basis for their new comic mini-series, 'Star Trek Voyager: Planet Killer'. Spinrad apparently said on the subject: "Having Decker's son appear as a minor character in a movie I considered an amusing homage but to have my script turned into someone else's comic series without so much as even informing me is, at least morally speaking, theft as far as I'm concerned."
- AntonyF over at Fandom's STC has posted a brief obituary for Jamie Hartman, webmaster and editor for the Official Marc Alaimo (Dukat) Fan Club. By all accounts, Jamie was an active member of the Star Trek fandom, and we'd like to take a moment to extend our condolences go to her friends and family.
Find more episode info in the Episode Guide.