News BulletsBy Caillan
December 22, 2002 - 3:17 AM
- German site TrekZone.de has posted a transcript of a convention panel with Rene Auberjonois (Odo), in which he gave his thoughts on the Odo/Kira relationship. "Nana and I didn't like the idea too much. We know each other for a pretty long time now, and of course it was fun acting together, but we have to do what the writers tell us," he said. The full German article is available at this page.
- William Shatner (James T. Kirk) talks his new 'SPPLAT Attack' DVD at TrekWeb.
- According to United International Pictures, the release of 'Star Trek Nemesis' in Italy has been delayed until May 30. Thanks to Artanis for this!
- Gisele La Roche has posted her review of 'Precious Cargo' over at Voyager's Delights. Here's an excerpt from her analysis:
If it weren't for the ever so charming Connor Trinneer (Trip Tucker) and the mildly humorous Archer and T'Pol scenes, I would have given this episode a failing mark, the story is so corny and old hat.
In the full review, the episode was awarded a D+.
- Interviews with 'Nemesis' cast members Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard), Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi), Brent Spiner (Data) and director Stuart Baird are available at Empire Online. Thanks to Johan Albrechtsen for this!
- Excerpts from a Star Trek Monthly interview with Kate Mulgrew (Kathryn Janeway) can be found at Totally Kate.
- Special advance screenings of 'Star Trek Nemesis' will take place on January 2nd in Theatre Elli, in Llanelli, the UK, at 3.15pm and 7.30pm. Thanks to Rath for this!